So finally you have made the most important decision of your life and therefore it is time for you to gear up for that much awaited occasion. Goes without saying that there are too many things to be done before the final celebrations and one factor, which can make or break your wedding celebration is the selection of the venue.
When it comes to a wedding ceremony in the capital city of India, it is of primary importance that you fix your wedding venue at least 6 months in advance or else the best wedding venues in Delhi would already be booked.
Whether you are trying to find a banquet in Delhi or thinking about going for a destination wedding around Delhi, there are a few factors you should always keep in mind. In this article we are going to share a few tips for selecting the right venue for your big fat wedding in Delhi so that you don’t have to go look around every single wedding venue in the city.
Decide the kind of celebration you want
- – First decide on the type of ceremony you want to have and then pick your venue. If you want to go for a traditional ceremony then you should go for a banquet hall which would accommodate all your guests. If you want fun parties then choose a classy banquet with pool and a dance floor. On the other hand if you want to go for a destination wedding around the capital then you can consider renting a farm house in Rishikesh or Manali.
Make a guest list
- – The second most important factor one should consider before choosing the venue of your wedding is preparation of the guest list. Once you know the number of guests it will be easier for you to shortlist all the potential wedding venues in Delhi. If you want to save a little by spending less on hotel bills and car rentals then you should pick a venue which is closest to where majority of guests live.
Decide on your budget
- – When it comes to the selection of the right venue another important factor is your budget. If you work on your budget then you can easily shortlist a number of venues. Remember that your wedding catering would take up a large portion of your budget so make sure that you talk to a few caterers beforehand in case your wedding venue doesn’t come with catering arrangements.
Fix the date of your wedding
- – Once you have decided the date of your wedding consider half the work done. All you need to do now is to check the availability of the venues on that date and make your bookings accordingly.
If you are flexible about the date or month then you will never be short of options.
Seek expert advice
- – Check some of the
- of your area and you will find a huge list of wedding venues at your fingertips.
Most wedding venue finding services can help you selecting the right venue for your wedding which would fit your budget and aim.